REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- 50% surcharge for appointment cancellations under 24 hours.
- 100% surcharge for no shows or change of mind on arrival at booked appointment
We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the services you asked for. This is per the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) Policy.
But you can choose to cancel your contract, and receive a refund for unconsumed services, if the service has a major problem.
This is when the service:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from purchasing the service if they had known about it
• is substantially unfit for its common purpose, and can’t be easily fixed within a reasonable time
• does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be easily rectified within a reasonable time
• creates an unsafe situation.
If you choose to continue with the contract, you can ask us to compensate you for any difference in the value of the services we provided and what you paid.
If the problem is not major, we will fix it within a reasonable time. If it is not fixed within this time, you can choose to have someone else fix the problem and recover all reasonable costs from us. If the problem cannot be fixed, we view it as a major problem.
Gift vouchers and packages, including: Series of Floatations have 6 month expiry from the issue date. After a gift voucher expires a 25% fee will apply to re-activate the voucher/series.
Please keep proof of your agreement—e.g. your invoice or quote or voucher.